This area lists some sites of my personal interests. Enjoy yourself. If you have a site that you think would fit in here, send me the URL in an E-mail (see below).
- Antique Mirrors, Lighting, Objects, and Furniture. Located at 114 Front Street, Buchanan, MI (and a member of the Hinz/Hintz family)
Bussell Piano Service
- Registered piano technician, piano tuning, piano repair, piano voicing, piano regulation (and a fellow graduate of Indiana Central University!)
- Central INdiana Linux Users Group.
- Affordable 2D CAD (Computer Assisted Drafting) software
- A Caring, Gentle Approach with a Commitment to Excellence!
- GasBuddy.com can help you find cheap gasoline prices in the US and Canada as reported by fellow consumers.
- My preferred web search engine (Works best with Google Chrome browser.).
Indiana Blood Center
- Giving blood saves lives every day. You can donate whole blood every eight weeks or platelets every seven days.
Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Hey! It beats standing in line.
Mapquest Interactive Atlas
- Mapquest's tool to locate (on a detailed map) where an address is.
- Information about Mishawaka High School's class of 1980.
Montrose Farms & Alpaca Ranch
- Web site of Montrose Farms & Alpaca Ranch in Brownsburg, Indiana.
- Web site for owners of all years of Toyota Tacoma trucks.
Tires N Up
- Reasonably priced auto service and repair in Noblesville. Check out the
button for nostalgic pictures from Noblesville.
- An on-line source of travel-related restaurant and hotel reviews.
- The on-line encyclopedia.
The Coalition to Prevent Deep-Vein Thrombosis
"DVT occurs when a blood clot forms in a deep vein, usually in the lower limbs. A complication of DVT, pulmonary embolism, can occur when a fragment of a blood clot breaks loose from the wall of the vein and migrates to the lungs, where it blocks a pulmonary artery or one of its branches." - Melanie Bloom
Indiana Blood Center
Only 5% of the eligible population donates blood.
It is donors who support the lives of patients.
The need for donations never ends.
Please come in and donate as soon as you can.